Monday, April 02, 2007

Floaty Floaty


After the last post about not liking my new felting tool some people might think I'd never use it again. I already had too many plans for using it for that :).

In the random avoiding of my increasingly dull negotiated project for college I've been designing purses and bags and such. Felting is a great way of making a mock-up of a design and luckily my yarn snobbery of not buying acrylic unless it's for something particular means almost all of my yarn stash is feltable. Wooh. I do have to comment that the black silk edging is a pain. Before using it I had to separate the 6 strand yarn it came from and pick out with my fingernails the horrid multicoloured cotton slubs that some idiot who 'designed' it thought was tasteful. Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home