Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bunny Cactus


At last something that is finished and photographed nicely (thanks to a nice new tripod)! This bunny-cactus hybrid was an idea I've had for years now, when I had a real cactus that was fluffy and I added ears, nose and eyes in a very childish way and called it Rabbit.

I'm going to fully admit that I took it into collage today for the sole purpose of wanting people to go gooey over it and make me feel good. After 2+ years of having no positive feedback to be smug about I think I deserve a little now. :)

Oh I'm probably going to give this to my Mum as its mother's day in the next few weeks but she can't actually have it till after my degree show in May so I'll make a little desktop for her with the top picture as a filler. I love my camera. It takes sexy photos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home