Sunday, March 25, 2007

So Little Brain Space

I've posted before about my weird habit of listing things and now that so much is going on college wise I need them more than ever to keep track of what I'm doing and more importantly expunge the stupid whimsical things that I seem to obsess over and stopping me from working. So here we go:

College work I HAVE to do:
1. Illustrations for the 10 or so for my main illustration project. I'll hope to have 5 really good ones.
2. Really nice photos of my Cactus Creatures.
3. Redo some Illustrations that I didn't do before for the 'Food Miles' Brief and 'Hot as Hell' brief
4. Do some self promotional business cards and postcards.
5. Finish off the two competition briefs .
6. I bought a roll of wallpaper liner and have been drawing on it getting every silly idea out of my head and it seems to entertain people who look at it. I'd like to have that as big as possible for a WOW factor in my degree show.
7. Organising some kick-ass features for my degree show.

College work I would like to do:
1. t-shirt designs
2. paintings
3. tongue-in-cheek leaflets about caring for creature cacti
4. pattern designs
5. more creature cacti
6. I dont actually want to do this but I will get earache if I don't submit some work to the college website. I just don't want to do a picture of myself.
7. I really should sort out a proper website for my work.

Personal projects I would like to start/finish:
1. I have an almost finished skirt sitting looking at me sadly
2. I have a lovely dress pattern just itching for me to make
3. knit my self a jumper
4. make fully plush creature cacti so sell (maybe I can flog some at my degree show)
5. make sheepy heads to sell
6. I need a wallet and I dont want to buy one...
7. I found a lovely fabric that would make the loveliest summer bag...
8. I want to try felting
9. I need a pincushion and I don't want to buy one...
10. I'm half way through making a little loom type thing to make A4
sized bits of fabric, except I need a bigger hammer...
11. Theres an almost finished hat sat next to me.
12. Learn to use painter.
13. Learn to use my camera properly
14. Theres a drawn out picture of an elephant with flowers coming out of its ears that I drew out on stretched paper waiting to be painted. It looks at me with longing...
15. So many little drawing I've done on my roll are just perfect candidates to be made into plushes.


And me degree show where all my work will be displayed is only in 4 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home